Tips and Tricks to Shooting Cinematic Wedding Video
As the wedding season is just around the corner, you need to know some tips and tricks that you can use this wedding season for shooting a cinematic and best Melbourne Wedding Video. You can obviously hire someone for this, most of the people hire a person for this shooting and video making, but by the help that we are providing you guys here, you can do it by yourself as well. Just follow the tips given below and you are all set to go. By just following these simple tricks, you can come up with great results.
1. You have to shoot only that much footage which is actually required for the video. We hardly require 2-4 minutes of footage for the cinematic wedding video and shooting long videos or so many footages is just a waste of time and memory of your disk. Try to shoot only that much that you really require.
2. Before to start shooting a video, ask you some questions, like – Is this right angle to shoot? Can I use this clip in the video? If you get a yes in your mind, then only take that shot, otherwise don’t waste your time there and go and search for something better.
3.Try to use only that much of video shooting equipment that much easy for you to handle. Since you have to switch between angles and lenses, so try to make it as simple as it is possible.
4.You have to be really quick between switching the angles and the equipment. If you take too much time doing so than it might be possible that you miss out on something really awesome.
5. Always focus on the candid shots. As while shooting for a wedding, the best shots that one can get is always the candid ones. If you go for more number of posed or staged shots, they look like the forced ones. Try to take as many natural shots as you can. A natural shot reflects the exact feelings or expressions of a person.
6. Don’t forget to take the must-have shots. Must have shots are the shots that you just can’t miss, shots that actually defines a wedding. Some must have shots can be – a shot of couple looking to each other, a family shot, some fun shots, etc. You just can’t miss them. These kinds of shots are not only the shots; they are memories, so it’s your duty to shoot them.
7. Most people will suggest you go to the venue in advance and rehearse for the shots. But will suggest you just have a look at the venue, try to figure out at what time the ceremony is going to take place, and according, focus on the things like – how much natural light you will get? From where you can get this natural light? For what shots you are required to use the artificial lights? Etc. Answering these questions will make your work a lot easier for you.
8. Use your creativity up to whatever level you can. Taking the must-have shots is a compulsion, but getting some different and creative and beautiful shots are also very necessary. Try some different angles, or try to get a shot at experimenting things.
9. Weddings are the time to get captured because they are not just a simple normal day, this simple day is making so many memories for the couple and their friends and family. These are the times when people smile, cry, get emotional, laugh, enjoy, dance, have fun, and it’s our responsibility to capture as many of these shots as we can. They are the real essences of the day. One more very important point over here is, only candid shots can get you the real emotions and feeling, no posed or staged shot will give you what you are actually looking for.
10. If you are someone shooting this kind of cinematic wedding video for the very first time than it’s quite obvious to get some great shots as well as some not so good shots. But as you will keep on doing this, you will get some experience and also have the practice to do all this in the perfect way. For More information about wedding video services, Contact us on 61 9481 6125.
Finally, you will get best Melbourne wedding video shoot.